3 Days / 2 Nights
Day 1Imi Oughlad - Tizi el Bour - Imska - Tinoughar - Tidli
From Imi Oughlad we head northward across the Imlil Valley and the Imenane Valley where we stop for a lunch break by the river near Imska. After our rest we ascend through rocky terrain and along goat paths to the Berber village of Tidli where you will spend the first night in a family run gite. Lunch and dinner will be prepared for you. Approximate walking time of 6 hours.
Day 2Tidli - Agadir - Oukaimeden - Tizi n´Addi - Ouaneskra
After breakfast we load up the mules and depart for Tizi n´Oukaimeden where we will have a fantastic view across the transhumance plains where winter snow melt gives way to rich pasture. We re-enter the Toubkal National Park and enjoy a lunch break in the shade of some trees. From there we ascend to the pass of Tizi n´Addi and take the long descent down to Ouaneskra for the second night where tea will be waiting. Time for a welcome shower before the dinner. Long day of trekking with challenging ascents and descents.
Day 3Ouaneskra - Tinerhourhine - Tamatert - Imlil
From Ouaneskra we trek along the Imenane Valley to the Tamatert Valley crossing the pass of Tizi n´Tamatert and down to Imlil. Lunch on the way. Your transfer will take you to from Imlil to Marrakech and that wil lbe end of our Oukaimeden and Toubkal National Park trek.
- Experienced Mountain and Desert Berber Guides
- 1 Mule and Muleteer per 2/3 people
- Meals on the trek
- Gite or tents accommodation (not all accommodations provide a hot shower)
- Foam mattresses for camping
- Snacks for snack stops
- Water - 2 litres of bottled water per person per day
- First Aid Kit
- Transfers to and from Marrakech and further (if included in your itinerary)
- Additional services and Tours around Morocco on request
- Airport transfers on request
- Personal expenses
- Soft/alcoholic drinks