Half Day Hiking + Half Day Camel Riding
Beginning from Marrakech or Imlil, we depart in our air conditioned vehicle and head towards the start point of this exciting adventure. Coming from Marrakech, we travel across the Atlas mountains to the villages of Moulay Brahim or Tahanout.
Once we reach the start point, we meet our camels who will treat us to a full day of exploring the region crossing some berber villages (aslda, tamassite, tansghart).
During the days adventure, near the river you will have your lunch. After the afternoon once again exploring Asni riding camels. We usually arrive back in Marrakech at around 17:00.
- Comfortable transport to/from Marrakech on 4WD or minibus
- Lunch in a traditional Berber home stay
- English speaking tour guide
- Mules (if needed)
- Go on a camel ride for an hour and a half in the heart of the Atlas Mountains, only 50 km from Marrakech.
- Enjoy the panoramic view over the Atlas peaks
- Walk through several Berber villages and get to meet the local people
- Lunch in a local Berber house with a local Berber family